Sunday, September 12, 2004

October issue of Revolver

Just picked up the latest issue of Revolver magazine yesterday. For some reason last months issue never made it to these shores. Dunno why, it was the Warped Tour 2004 special, to follow up the OZZFEST 2004 special the previous month, but that issue made it here. So what's up with that?

Anyways, there's some interesting stuff in this issue, with a big feature on Lamb of God, who I still think are over-hyped. But Revolver say the praise is deserved. Also a feature on the 20 Best Music Videos of the New Millenium (so far). SO, I thought I'd produce the list here and give my two cents on them.

The 20 Best Metal Videos of the New Millenium (So Far)
1. Slayer - Bloodline
2. MuDvAyNe - Dig
3. Slipknot - Wait and Bleed
4. Dimmu Borgir - Progenies of the Great Apocalypse
5. Marilyn Manson - mOBSCENE
6. Avenged Sevenfold - Unholy COnfessions
7. Sevendust - Praise
8. Metallica - St. Anger
9. In Flames - Cloud Connected
10. Tool - Parabola
11. Every Time I Die - Ebolarama
12. KoRn - Here To Stay
13. Killswitch Engage - Rose of Sharyn
14. Pantera - Revolution Is My Name
15. As I Lay Dying - 94 Hours
16. System Of A Down - Chop Suey!
17. Lacuna Coil - Heaven's A Lie
18. Lamb of God - Ruin
19. From Autumn To Ashes - Miligram Smile
20. Shadows Fall - Destroyer of Senses

I'll admit I haven't seen all the videos on this list myself personally, but some of them that I have seen like Lamb of God, As I Lay Dying, Metallica and some others I don't think belong here. But since this was voted for by the Revolver readers in their last issue, I can't really complain much if that's their taste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home