Friday, September 22, 2006

Mushroomhead - Savior Sorrow

When I first heard the latest CD from these masked musicians, I didn't get into since it just sounded so raw. But after a while, it grew on me and now I think this has to be one of their best albums to date and one of the best I've heard all year.
Like I said previously, the sound on the CD is really raw, like straight out of the rehersal space type raw, with a heavy emphasis on the guitars which almost drown out the sound of everything else. It even took a while before I noticed some of the electronics in the songs too. But the whole things comes together really well and I definately recommend checking this one out.
CD Rating: ****

Official Mushroomhead Site
Check out their new masks, and try playing "MushroomKombat"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home