Thursday, July 14, 2005

System of a Down - Mezmerize (CD)

I for one am mezmerized by how much this CD sucks! Someone tell me how these guys who about screaming their heads off like they had a bad case of tourrettes can sell over a million records world wide while other bands are lucky enough to even release a full length album.
Seriously, while I like the instrumental work on most of the songs, the vocals just sound so bad that is spoils the music for me. Any jackoff can scream his head off and sing off key like SOAD do here, but their not going to sell as many records and singles for some odd reason.
The last time I bought a SOAD CD (their self titled major label debut), it sucked big time and this one isn't any better. Save your cash and wait for something better. Pass on this by all means.
CD Rating: *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home